Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I'm an Ambassador!

Hello, Hello. Thank you for attending this evening. Please enjoy the drinks, and then later I shall be passing out



I feel this is something I must do, after all, I'm an Ambassador, don't cha know...



In fact they liked me so much, they sent me two packs!

So now I have two twirly pen thingys on my desk. Nice!



Maybe I should flog one on ebay...

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeffer McJeff of the clan McJeff said...

Holy Fuck, if you attach enough of those to your desk, you can fly around the office acting even more superior. People, will be saying "There goes Ambassador Ryan in his flying Ambassador Desk. Must be up to something really important"

April 19, 2005 1:40 pm  
Blogger Foss said...

Your desk is a mess! Clean it at once!

April 19, 2005 4:54 pm  
Blogger Ryaninja said...

Hehehe. I had to clean a space in order to take this as well!

I might post a pictuer of my desk in all it's chaotic glory....

April 19, 2005 8:36 pm  
Blogger Foss said...

And you shall be beaten by the disgrace that is Annette's desk. Or Jonathan's desk.

Mine's usually pretty tidy but that's only because I throw all my work away.

April 20, 2005 9:47 am  
Blogger sarahlocks said...

hahhaa. i don't have a desk. i'm unemployed! But in a former life as fancy pants personal assistant to snooty toff sorts, my boss told me my desk had to be cleaner - to reflect our professional ways & to set a good example to the others. whatever. i prefer my non desk life. i rather my reclining lounge chair in the garden anyday. this will change as of next week. interview organising time. blah.

April 23, 2005 8:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Untitled Document