5 Simple Rules For A Happy Life
Hey Everyone. Sorry I haven't written anything substantial for a little while. I have a lot to post about, but the posts are takeing ages to write, and I have little time and willpower at present. I will finish them soon though, and then you can read all about my Christmas, New Year, and everything in between and since then!
In the meantime, please enjoy the 5 simple rules you need to follow for a happy and stress free life:
In the meantime, please enjoy the 5 simple rules you need to follow for a happy and stress free life:
(1) It's important to have a woman who helps at home, who cooks from time
to time, cleans up and has a job.
(2) It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.
(3) It's important to have a woman who you can trust and who doesn't lie to
you.
(4) It's important to have a woman who is good in bed and who likes to be
with you.
(5) It's very, very important that these four women don't know each other
1 Comments:
Sir:
Let this post serve as notice that your jokes are officially worse than mine.
Love,
Jeff
Post a Comment
<< Home