Urg. Huh. Sumo!
Aloha everyone!
Today I have a special treat for you all. Videos of me and my mate Brooke, in my inflatable sumo suit. These videos were taken at least a year ago now, but I've only just found em on my PC!
Being a blow up sumo is enormous fun. The suit is made up from a parachute material, seals around the neck wrists and ankles, and draws in air through a fan that sits in a pouch in the inside of the suit.
That's it! Enjoy the videos!
If you can't see the video, it's because of user error. Download the xvid codec, and all will be right with the world.
This is Brooke, in the suit. Ahh, it cracks me up!
Me. Sumo Breakdance.
Me again. Sumo Wooyargh!
Today I have a special treat for you all. Videos of me and my mate Brooke, in my inflatable sumo suit. These videos were taken at least a year ago now, but I've only just found em on my PC!
Being a blow up sumo is enormous fun. The suit is made up from a parachute material, seals around the neck wrists and ankles, and draws in air through a fan that sits in a pouch in the inside of the suit.
That's it! Enjoy the videos!
If you can't see the video, it's because of user error. Download the xvid codec, and all will be right with the world.
This is Brooke, in the suit. Ahh, it cracks me up!
Me. Sumo Breakdance.
Me again. Sumo Wooyargh!
8 Comments:
Your videos don't play and the codec won't download, bad link, so you suck, are now considered either an armed insurgent or french, and can expect to see American troops invading your flat soon. They are going to put a dog collar on you and make you pose in the buff.
Arg! user Error!
It should all be fine now....download the codec, play the video....
oh, and far as posing in the buff goes, the french are just jeolous, and badgers make great draught excluders.
I',m drunk. Wooo!
i want a sumo suit! tres bien!
i want a sumo suit! tres bien!
I want a sumo suit! tres bien!
Were three entries really necessary? I understood your desire for sumo the first time! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home