Friday, May 13, 2005

Radio Ga-Ga

I just got a new radio for my car. It's really really cool. It's only just come out, and is very high-tech. It has the very latest in voice recognition software built into it. All I have to do to get it to change stations is say what kind of music I'd like to hear. For instance, if I say "rock", it plays a rock station. If I say "rap" it plays a rap station. If I say "oldies" it goes to an oldies station. Last night, I was on my way home, and 3 kids ran out in front of my car. I yelled "Fucking kids!", and it started playing Michael Jackson music.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jeffer McJeff of the clan McJeff said...

i hope you wrote this joke and it makes you even more famous and stupid rich. If so, will you buy me a carbon fiber road bike. I like Colnagos.

http://www.cbike.com/c-50_hp.htm

May 13, 2005 9:55 pm  
Blogger Ryaninja said...

It worries me that there appear to be no prices on this web page. I bet these bad boys cost a pretty penny...

Unfortunately I didn't write the joke, but I'll take the being filthy rich thank you. I want to swim in my huge pile of money, just like scrooge McDuck.

May 14, 2005 9:16 am  
Blogger sarahlocks said...

te he he...

May 15, 2005 4:12 am  
Blogger Heidi said...

I LOVE reading your blogs. I think your humor is so deranged.........and that's why I like you. I always see humor in life and your blogs are perfect. Fucking Kids.........hahahaha CLASSIC!!!

May 16, 2005 9:18 am  
Blogger Jeffer McJeff of the clan McJeff said...

i think you should be able to find one well fitted out with either campanolo or shimano group for under $8000 USD. No problem for an international comedy tycoon. You probably spend more than this on your hair styling products each month.

May 16, 2005 4:16 pm  
Blogger Ryaninja said...

No, my hair is mostly au naturale. Maybe it's because it's close to my brain, and some of the crazy has leaked out into my hair follicles.

Or something. :D

$8000 USD?!? You could buy a motorbike for that. In fact, my old bike, a CBR600F would've cost $8000, had it made in America that is....

May 17, 2005 1:10 pm  
Blogger Jeffer McJeff of the clan McJeff said...

But your motorbike pollutes, mine doesn't. Actually, my new road bike was around $800.

http://trekbike.co.uk/2005/road_entry_level/display_page.php?section=home&form_bike=1200%20T#

Wife would not let me spend $8000 either.:-[

If you bought an exotic road racing motorcyle, what would you have to spend?

May 17, 2005 2:51 pm  
Blogger Ryaninja said...

Well at the moment I don't really have anything to spend on an exotic road racing bicycle, let alone a motorcycle. However, if I had the money right now, I would get an MV Augusta SPR. It's the bike in the I, Robot movie, and it's sweeet.

Will Smith actually binned one during production. D'oh! Twenty-five grand down the pan! I think. Or are they 18K? Hmmm. Well anyway, I'll have one, or it's equivalent one day...

May 17, 2005 7:44 pm  
Blogger AdZ said...

You need a bike akin to the ones seen in Akira. Then I would be impressed.

May 24, 2005 12:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Untitled Document