Thursday, April 14, 2005

Interactive Blogging!

Welcome.

Today, Ryaninja goes interactive! Rather than just me writing posts, and you rabble reading them, today I'm gonna go wild, and revolutionise the weblogging world, with, wait for it; Question Time!

But the questions are to be asked by you, and there isn't a Politician in sight.

If you have a question you'd like to ask me, then please post it in the comments. The question can be absolutely anything. There are no limits here at Ryaninja. I will answer it with complete honesty, unlike the real Question Time.

Have a question, but afraid I'll flip out and kill you if you ask it? This is your opportunity to ask me anything your heart desires without fear of repercussion and flipping out.

This is a one time offer, unless it proves so popular that I steal the entire traffic of the internet. In which case I might do it again.

So... if anyone has any burning questions, then fire away!

14 Comments:

Blogger Foss said...

Why are none of the cast of neighbours black?

April 14, 2005 11:06 am  
Blogger Ryaninja said...

Because there are no black people in Australia. Next!

April 14, 2005 11:53 am  
Blogger Foss said...

FUCKING blog spammer ARSEHOLES. Ryan, Can you remove the above comments, and destroy blog spammers worldwide?

This is my second question. Sorry for hogging all the question time.

April 14, 2005 12:31 pm  
Blogger Ryaninja said...

I've deleted the Spam by Lori. Filthy Nazi pig.

I've got a couple of IP addresses that might be hers, and so I'm investigating, and will do my very best to cause her inconvience and annoyance if I find her.

Lori, please spam my site again, this is all I need to identify you and make you pay.

Thanks

April 14, 2005 1:12 pm  
Blogger Deek Deekster said...

Re: Lori, the filthy nazi pig. Look at: the funk logs.

My question is: how is it that gaps, spaces and pauses are able to infer meaning?





how?






















i mean,

















how?

April 14, 2005 1:19 pm  
Blogger Ryaninja said...

Deek,

Thanks for that. Unfortunately, your blog is so popular that the IP I was looking for does not appear in your logs! Still, never mind.

As for your question, it would appear that all the stops have been pulled out. Quite where they are now is beyond me.

However, I believe that Ronan Keating summerised this perfectly when he said, "You say it best, when you say nothing at all". Everyone knows he was talking about his girlfriend. The lyrics were supposedly "I wish you were mute", but Ronan couldn't find anything to rhyme properly.

Instead, he chose they lyrics we all know and hate. However, he illustrates how gaps, spaces and pauses can imply meaning.

"You say it best{pause}when you say nothing at all".

From only these 10 words, I can deduce that Ronan is implying the following:

*Ronan always leaves the toilet seat up.
*Ronan's girlfriend nags too much.
*Her mouth is quite large.
*But she doesn't give head.
*Ronin is secretly homosexual, like Michael Barrymore.
*He had a steak and kidney pie the night before he wrote the song.
*His favourite colour is mauve.
*He drives a BMW.
*Once, when he was a child, he nursed a small bird with a broken foot back to health.
*When he was at University, he was involved with a kidney smuggling scandal.
*He has 3 kidneys.
*He wishes his girlfriend was more like the girl under the stairs, but without him having to use masking tape, handcuffs and chloroform.

Unfortunately I cannot explain exactly how, as this is one of those mysteries, like trigonometry. The language equivalent of trigonometry is grammar. If grammar was a fortress, it’d be impregnable.

Are that ok?

April 14, 2005 2:53 pm  
Blogger Deek Deekster said...

that is more than ok, that is gifted

April 14, 2005 4:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trignometry:
Sin = Opposite/Hypotanuse
Cos = Adjacunt/Hypotanuse
Tan = Opposite/Adjacunt

Pythagoras was:
The square of the hypotanuse is equal to the sum of the square of the other 2 sides!

There... everything you need to know about triangles, And in case thats not enough, how about quadratic equations:

X equals minus B plus or minus the square root of B squared minus four AC, All over two A..

Now just one thing... WHAT GOOD DID THAT EVER DO ME!!!! Years of my school life wasted learning that crap, for what? So I can try (and fail) to sound intelligent in a Blog! Why didnt they teach me something usefull.. I never could 'roll my own', I cant put shelves up.. straight, Im absolutly terrified of girls that I like (except, oddly enough, the ones that are miles out of my league....go figure), I have an insecurity problem the size of the Western Sahara..and like the Sahara its growing..., but OH YES... I can STILL remember the god damn freakin equation for Quadratic functions!

So, really.. Im just generally crap at everything.. and I blame it squarly at the door of Maths!

Skool Sux!

April 14, 2005 6:44 pm  
Blogger Ryaninja said...

Hahaha! Classic!

Not only did you waste years of your life learning it, but you've wasted what must've been years remembering, typing, and occasionally checking (you wouldn't want to look stupid and get it wrong!) the rules of trigonometry for this blog.

Well done!

I have similar insecurity and girlie problems, except that it's made worse by the fact that (a) I'm 100 times worse than normal with women out of my league, and (b) I only seem to fancy women out of of my league! Go figure!

April 14, 2005 7:29 pm  
Blogger Jeffer McJeff of the clan McJeff said...

How is that probleme with genital warts going for you?

April 14, 2005 8:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Click for Joe

April 14, 2005 9:12 pm  
Blogger Ryaninja said...

The genital warts are all cleared up. I went to see a voodoo doctor, and she told me a Tony Blair had inadvertantly placed a curse on me. So The Voodoo lady broke the curse, and gave me a special 'Tony' doll...

Oh, and Joe, that's not a question.

April 14, 2005 10:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever been caught masturbating?

April 15, 2005 10:29 pm  
Blogger Ryaninja said...

Yes, once, when I was about 14. I was staying at a friend's house, Basic Instinct was on the telly, and I was hornier than a dog on heat.

I nipped into the bathroom to beat one out, and I had failed to lock the bathroom door properly. I was caught mid action, on my knees, trousers round my ankles, facing the bathroom door by my friends mother. She thought the whole thing was a ploy for her to see me naked, when in actual fact it was just my carelessness, combined with an old lock that I hadn't turned all the way. All it took was a jerk on the door and the lock pinged open, exposing me in all my pink glory.

There was no liquid sex explosion that day, and I wasn't invited back.

Luckily for my pride ad reputation at school, she didn't tell my friend exactly why 'I was a bad influence'...

April 16, 2005 12:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Untitled Document